In posting a message you are agreeing to the rules laid out below. The forums operate with light moderation, but we do have a flagging/complaint system and a team of moderators, and we investigate every single complaint. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move messages at any time any content if we feel it is inappropriate. If you continuously flout our rules, you also risk being temporarily or permanently banned. Our decision is final in these matters. You are required to abide by these rules. If you do not agree with any of the contents thereof, then please do not use our website, nor the forums. Before we begin, we'd like to kindly ask, please avoid impersonating the staff of ictbyth.
- Do not judge another forum user's English grammar. Saying things such as 'RIP ENGLISH' is strictly forbidden. English is still the global language of this forum unless an exception is given.
- Do not spam in replies or topics, this applies to all forms of it. (Including just quoting another users response and not adding your own to it)
- Trolling is not allowed, this applies to all forms of it. Trolls are generally deceitful and often use ambivalence as a method of covertly insulting, intimidating, or inciting a person or persons for their own sadistic pleasure.
- Harassing, insulting, or provoking forum members is not allowed, this also applies with private messages.
- Do not post any sort of download link. We disallow download links as there is really no way of telling if the link/downloaded files are safe.
- Do not post inappropriate content or provide links such as; viruses, pornography, screamers, graphic/violent imagery/inappropriate texts, nor use them on your forum profile photo/signature/username/personal text
- We do not allow discussion about any sort of; sexual themes, racism, sexism, piracy.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
- If you don't have anything to say on a topic, do not reply. Please only reply if you have something useful to add to the thread. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or the such. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Publishing personal information about a third party (whether another member or not) without their permission will result in a permanent ban.
- Discrimination is strictly forbidden, this includes but is not limited to; Racial or ethnic discrimination, religious discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination.
- If you see an inappropriate post, you are expected to report this post to a member of the forum moderation team listed above. Do not start a fight with the poster or get involved, as this will lead you to be punished as well.